- 24 wonton wrappers, sliced in half diagonally to form triangles
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted and slightly cooled
Choice of toppings:
- CHEESY CRISPS: ¼ cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- CINNAMON SUGAR CRISPS: 2 tablespoons sugar mixed with 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- SESAME CRISPS: 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- SMOKY CRISPS: 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper, a silpat, or nonstick foil. Lay wonton wrappers on baking sheet in one layer. Brush lightly with butter and top with seasonings of your choice.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the wontons have crisped and turned a lovely golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheet, then serve.
Crisps will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container.